ANAS Institute of Literature after Nizami will host scientific conference on “Poetry scale - the power of the word” devoted to the notable Azerbaijani poet and thinker Imaddadin Nasimi, June 22-23, 2017.
Event is dedicated to the 85th anniversary of Honored Scientist and corresponding member of ANAS Azada Rustamova.
Conference will cover following topics:
• Nasimi cycle, environment and life;
• Nasimi’s artistic and philosophical views;
• Nasimi’s art;
• Nasimi: predecessors and successors;
• Nasimi in our age.
Those who wish to attend the conference may send their papers to firstname.lastname@example.org till March 17, 2017.
Conference languages: Azerbaijani, Turkish, Russian and English.
Abstract Submission Deadline March 17, 2017
Information on the accepted articles April 28, 2017
The opening plenary session June 22, 2017
Section assemblies June 22-23, 2017
Closing of the conference June 23, 2017
Requirements on article completion:
- The text size up to 7 pages, in A4 format, with Times New Roman 14, 1.5 interval, left 3 cm, 1.5 cm from the right, 2 cm at the top, and 2 cm at the bottom;
- The author's last name, first name, middle name should be written in bold type. The article summary should be given in Russian and English languages with the key words;
- Text should be typed with no one line break;
- Literature references should be as follows: in brackets, source number, page; eg .; [7; 8; 9], , [7, 124-125].
Articles that do not meet the requirements of the conference will not be accepted and the authors will not be informed about.
Address: Baku city., Huseyn Javid ave., 115, Institute of Literature
Phone: (+994 12) 537 24 33
©All rights are reserved. Citing to www.nizamimuseum.az is necessary upon using news.