International Scientific Forum of Young Scientists on “Travel from Modern Azerbaijan to the State of Shirvanshahs”will be held in Baku on September 6-8, 2018 jointly organized by State Administration of “Icherisheher” Historical-Architectural Reserve and Council of Young Scientist and Specialists of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences.
The main purpose of the Forum to organize broad discussion of young scientists and specialists on inherited traditions in cultural, political and economic progress over time by having excursion to the State of Shirvanshahs, which plays an important role in the Middle Ages of our country, on philosophical, religious, at the same time literary views at that time in the context of classics and modernity and finally on conceptual model of integrative development since the State of Shirvanshahs till modern Azerbaijan.
To participate in the forum you need to register online and send your abstract (email@example.com).
- Inheritance traditions in cultural, political and economic progress: Ancient Silk Road and BTK railway;
- Classics and modernity – philosophical, religious and literary views;
- Conceptual model of integrative development: The State of Shirvanshahs and Modern Azerbaijan.
- The abstracts are accepted in the electronic format, typed in MS Word. Font – Times New Roman (12 pts), the interval between lines should be 1. Paper format is A4, 2.5 cm margins all around. The abstract should be no more than 2 pages;
- Abstract title should be written in the center of the page with capital lettersandbold 12 pt font size;
- After leaving 2 lines an author’s name and initials should be written in the center of the next line in italics with 12pt font size. Diacritical stars should be put after authors’ surnames (if authors are from different organizations);
- In the next line the whole name of the organization (shown with relevant stars), city, country, e-mail adress of the reporter should be noted in italics with 12pt font size;
- Uploading a Figure in JPEG format is obligatory;
- For abstract, which is presented in Azerbaijani, should be given a brief summary in English.
Deadline for abstract submission is on July 1, 2018. Abstracts should be sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The latest information on the acceptance of abstracts will be available on July 15, 2018.
The program of the Forum will be posted on the web-site of ANAS Council of Young Scientists and Specialists (www.gencalimler.az).
©All rights are reserved. Citing to www.nizamimuseum.az is necessary upon using news