In March 2018, the Institute of Manuscripts named after Mohammad Fuzuli will hold the III international scientific conference on "Azerbaijani manuscripts in world libraries", dedicated to the 100th anniversary Azerbaijan Democratic Republic.
The conference will be held in accordance with President Ilham Aliyev's decree on May 16, 2017 "On the 100th Anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic" and "Declaration of Year of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic in the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2018" dated January 10, 2018 .
Researchers who wish to attend the conference with a scientific report can submit full texts of their reports to email@example.com until April 1, 2018.
- paper format - A4, Word editor;
- the title of the report should be in Times New Roman, 14 Pt, dark, in capital letters;
- author's name, surname, academic degree (if any), name of the business that he / she studies, e-mail address, Times New Roman, 12 Pt, normal;
- volume - not more than 5 pages;
- font - Times New Roman 12;
- interlinear interval - 1,5;
- references in the text (5, 124);
- The list of literature should be provided at the end of the report;
- Summary of the report in English (2-4 sentences).
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to select and distribute reports, to make corrections, and to return reports that are incompatible with the subject matter of the conference. After the conference, a collection of reports is intended to be published.
Address: İstigalaliyyat Street 8, Baku.
Phone: (+994 12) 437 19 78.
©All rights are reserved. Citing to www.nizamimuseum.az is necessary upon using news.