Video-tours in English based on the exhibition halls of the National Museum of Azerbaijan Literature named after Nizami Ganjavi were managed by guides Honoured worker of culture Tomiris Babanly and Ph.D. in cultural studies Naila Aliyeva:
1. History of the museum
2. Bas-reliefs of famous personalities and their opinions about Azerbaijani literature and culture
3. İnformation about Azikh cave and ancient period of Azerbaijan culture
4. Artifacts from the Bronze Age
5. Information about unique carpet "Four seasons"
6. Information bout the epic "Dada Korkut"
7. Famous Azerbaijani female poet Mahsati Ganjavi and other 12th-century poetess
8. About the cultural monuments of the 12th century
9. The hall dedicated to Khaqani Shirvani
10. Halls dedicated to grat poet of Azerbaijan Nizami Ganjavi
11. The hall dedicated to Imaddadin Nasimi Shirvani
12. About the famous Azerbaijani poet and public figure Shah Ismail Khatai Sefevi
13. Halls dedicated to Muhammad Fuzuli's heritage