In June 2019, the Institute of Manuscripts named after M.Fuzuli will hold XVII scientific-theoretical conference titled "Imadeddin Nasimi: predecessors and followers - Medieval Manuscripts and Historical Problems of Azerbaijani Culture" dedicated to the 650th anniversary of the great Azerbaijani poet Imadeddin Nasimi.
The conference will be held within the framework of the Decree of President Ilham Aliyev dated 15 November 2018 and the “Year of Nasimi” on the celebration of the 650th anniversary of the great Azerbaijani poet Imadeddin Nasimi.
Nesimi's life and creativity, research, propaganda and translation problems of the poet's rich artistic heritage, the artistic world of Nasimi followers, the idea of philosophical ideology and the vocabulary of prominent representatives of the same period will be listened at the event.
Requirements for Report Preparation:
- The article should be compiled intermittently at intervals of 1 to 12 with the Times New Roman font. 2 cm from each side of the text sheet;
- The total volume of the article, including the relevant summary and literature list, should not exceed 3500 words or 10 pages;
- At the end of the article should be a summary in English and Russian. In the summary should be the author's name and surname in the relevant foreign languages;
- The title must be written in capital letters (Caps Lock) and dark-colored;
- Name of the author, surname of the author, the name of the organization represented, if any, the academic title, e-mail address should be indicated below the article;
- All used literature and Internet resources must be alphabetically listed at the end of the article, and references in the text should be numbered in the same order;
- When designing the list of used literature must be accurately reflected on all output indicators (author, title, publication date and location, general page, Internet address, DOI etc.) of the reference source must follow the guidelines in the scientific texts of the Higher Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan:
- The name, surname, academic degree (if any) of the scientific director (or scientific reviewer) of non-scientific authors should be indicated at the end of the article;
- The main working language of the conference is Azerbaijani. The text of the reports may be in Turkish, English and Russian.
Contact number: (+994 12) 492 31 97
Address: Istiglaliyyat str., 26, Baku.
©All rights are reserved. Citing to www.nizamimuseum.az is necessary upon using news.